Latest News

Felicity Wardhaugh
5 August 2020

A widow with no immediate family left a significant gift in her Will to the Shrine of Saint Anthony of Padua Capuchin Friars Minor Hawthorn – Melbourne Victoria." Unfortunately, this was not a... Read More

Cavelle Lindsay
3 August 2020

It’s a new financial year, so it is time to understand the superannuation contributions for self-managed superannuation funds.

The concessional contributions (CC) include:

Compulsory... Read More
Lachlan Page
30 July 2020

It is standard practice that many commercial leasing provisions requiring the landlord's consent be qualified on the basis that the landlord must not "unreasonably withhold" its consent.

... Read More


19 March 2019

These are difficult situations but we can help you investigate the loss and raise concerns early.

19 March 2019

Whether it is a property settlement division or arrangements for children and parenting, the first step is to speak with someone about your rights, entitlements and obligations.  Meeting with a... Read More

19 March 2019

If you think you have been unfairly dismissed, you should act promptly.

You may be able to make an application for unfair dismissal in the Industrial Relations Commission or the Fair Work... Read More