Mullane & Lindsay has years of experience in property transactions and property law issues, ranging from complicated multi-million dollar property deals, to domestic housing transactions. We understand the implications of CGT and GST in property matters, and can assist you in dealing with these sometimes complex issues. We are familiar with all aspects of commercial leasing, and have frequently been advisors to property development projects.
We understand that all property transactions are important. For many people buying a house is the single most important purchase in their lifetime, while for investors and developers, a successful outcome is the key to profitability. Our emphasis is on providing quality, cost effective service to all our clients.
We can help you with a range of property related matters including:
- Buying or selling commercial, industrial or residential property;
- Commercial, industrial or residential leases and tenancy issues;
- Building disputes and arbitrations;
- Property Developments, Trusts and Syndicates, and sub-divisions;
- Tax and stamp duty advice associated with property transactions; and
- Finance and Infrastructure.
Mullane & Lindsay’s Commercial, Business and Property team is headed by Practice Group Leader Michael McGrath and includes the talents and expertise of Practice Group Leader Lachlan Page and Licensed Conveyancer Michele Rumph.
For Commercial, Business and Property Law enquiries, please contact us.