Most Commercial, Business and Property matters are ‘time critical’. Our services are geared to be fast and efficient; to solve any issues associated with a project and to provide clear advice to clients. At Mullane & Lindsay, we work with you to achieve both a legal and business outcome.
Commercial law means different things to different people. It may involve drafting or advising on documents or business deals, or it may involve a dispute arising from a business transaction. Whatever commercial law issue or problem you may have, Mullane & Lindsay can assist. Our range of services includes:
- Creation of and advice about Contracts, Partnerships, Trusts and business structures generally;
- Preparing and advising on commercial, industrial and retail leases;
- Tax advice, especially connected with GST implementation and compliance;
- Debt recovery and credit control;
- Franchising; and
- Disputes and litigation arising from other commercial transactions.
Mullane & Lindsay has years of experience in property transactions and property law issues, ranging from complicated multi-million dollar property deals, to domestic housing transactions. We understand the implications of CGT and GST in property matters, and can assist you in dealing with these sometimes complex issues. We are familiar with all aspects of commercial leasing, and have frequently been advisors to property development projects.
We understand that all property transactions are important. For many people buying a house is the single most important purchase in their lifetime, while for investors and developers, a successful outcome is the key to profitability. Our emphasis is on providing quality, cost effective service to all our clients.
We can help you with a range of property related matters including:
- Buying or selling commercial, industrial or residential property;
- Commercial, industrial or residential leases and tenancy issues;
- Building disputes and arbitrations;
- Property Developments, Trusts and Syndicates, and sub-divisions;
- Tax and stamp duty advice associated with property transactions; and
- Finance and Infrastructure.
For Commercial, Business and Property Law enquiries, please contact us.