I have been left out of a will, what are my rights?

If you satisfy the definition of an "eligible person" under the Succession Act you may bring a family provision claim against the estate.  Strict time limits apply and so it is wise to consult a solicitor as soon as possible.  To be successful in a family provision claim, you must prove that you have been left with inadequate provision under the will and whether you are likely to succeed is heavily dependent on the circumstances of your situation.